What is Rent to Buy?
Rent to Buy
Rental Purchase allows you to pay for your desired item(s) on a weekly or monthly basis and after the contract period, the item(s) are owned by you. You can simply apply online by adding the item(s) to the basket and we will give you a call once we receive your application or you could just give us a call and one of our friendly members of staff can process your order over the phone.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to let us know, we will try our best to match your needs, having access to top and varied brands in most appliances and electrical items.
Benefits of Rent to Buy
- Low, manageable payments over 52 or 104 weeks.
- Latest models from the top brands.
- Ownership after contract period.
- Delivery & Installation, including full demonstration (if required).
- Most items come with a 1 year warranty but these vary product to product, brand to brand, so please check when ordering.
- Typical APR 29.9% Variable
- Customers paying weekly will do so via card payment and customers paying monthly will do so via direct debit. However, in the near future all payments will be via direct debit.
- Initial cost is typically one week/ month plus a small admin fee of £10 or £20 dependant on the item size delivered. Your regular payments will then commence the following week or month.
We are only able to serve customers within the Preston & Surrounding Areas below;
All Preston AREA (PR-)
Surrounding Towns & Villages
Blackburn, Blackpool, Chorley, Clitheroe, Euxton, Leyland, Lytham, Lancaster (Morecombe), Fleetwood, St.Annes, Barton, Broughton, Catforth, Goosnargh, Grimsargh, Haighton, Inglewhite, Longridge, Whitechapel, Woodplumpton, Wigan, Leigh, all South Ribble areas.