What is Rental?
Rental allows you to pay for your desired item(s) on a weekly or monthly basis. The minimum contract term is 18 months. You can simply apply online by adding the item(s) to the basket and we will give you a call once we receive your application or you could just give us a call and one of our friendly members of staff can process your order over the phone.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to let us know, we will try our best to match your needs.
Benefits of Rental
- Low, manageable weekly or monthly payments.
- Latest models from the top brands.
- Fast, reliable service/ repair of your appliance.
- Peace of mind – In the event of breakdown, loan items are provided if yours cannot be repaired in your home for the duration of the time taken to repair. This means you are never without an essential item!
- Most issues can be resolved on the day of call out, in your own home by one of our skilled engineers.
- Delivery & Installation, including full demonstration.
- No large or unexpected repair/ replacement costs as these are all included as part of your rental contract.
- Upgrade available after the initial contract term should you wish.
- Customers paying weekly will do so via card payment and customers paying monthly will do so via direct debit. However, in the near future all payments will be via direct debit.
- Minimum contract term is 18 months.
- Items taken on a rental only basis will always remain the property of Ashton TV, you will not own the item.
- Initial cost is typically one week/ month plus a small admin fee of £10 or £20 dependant on the item size delivered. Your regular payments will then commence the following week or month.
We are only able to serve customers within the Preston & Surrounding Areas below;
All Preston AREA (PR-)
Surrounding Towns & Villages
Blackburn, Blackpool, Chorley, Clitheroe, Euxton, Leyland, Lytham, Lancaster (Morecombe), Fleetwood, St.Annes, Barton, Broughton, Catforth, Goosnargh, Grimsargh, Haighton, Inglewhite, Longridge, Whitechapel, Woodplumpton, Wigan, Leigh, all South Ribble areas. Please note: Whilst we cover LA area, this does not include the lake district/ cumbria, our current threshold is Lancaster.